Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gosh Darn It!!!

I go through these phases where I am OBSESSED with my fingernails. I will paint them, literally, every night (which is stupid if you've ever gone to bed with semi-wet nails and wake up with sheet imprints...you'd think I'd learn). It takes a good month-month/half for them to grow, during which I file and paint and remove and repaint- it's a vicious cycle, which annoys Marshall to no end. I think it's the fumes...maybe that's why he's so cranky. (Note to self, buy sweet smelling remover next time..check!)

So, they are at the PERFECT length and what did I go and do today- broke not 1, not 2, but 3 nails- AT THE SAME TIME!!! So now I go into the phase called "Chew them all off and start again". Because, you see, they all have to be the same length or I can't function. This will then lead into the "I don't care I have stubs for nails," phase. This will eventually turn back into "obsessed with my nails" phases...I'm telling you, it's a vicious cycle. My poor Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment