Friday, February 5, 2010

Tell me...

Why is it that when I do stupid stuff I am the worlds only idiot....but when my husband of the year does something stupid it's brushed off.
Examples: 1) MKB backed the trailer into the garage door, bending the frame, denting the door. VS. KHB closed the garage door with the tailgate still open- WITHOUT so much as a scratch.
2) MKB knocked over very full, very nasty, "spit cup" onto my clean carpet. VS. Hunter Dog knocking over KHB's wine glass with his tail, spilling vino onto the carpet.
3) MKB trailing oil onto carpet from boots VS. KHB letting muddy dogs in, trailing dirt onto carpet.


I am not complaining, just wondering if there's some unspoken rule I'm not aware of.....

1 comment:

  1. the part of this story that i like the best is "husband of the year", as though, next year... there might be another one! tell him to straighten up - he can be replaced! ;)

    ReplyDelete